Friday, April 14, 2006

"Good" Friday

The weekend is upon us....







"That's what I'm talkin about"


I left my apartment 15+ min late today, and got to work 5 minutes early. Apparently I'm the only sucker who went in to work today.

Mavs vs Suns last night...

Playing the Suns (who had rest) on the second half of a back to back is a tough thing. I thought Dirk was fantastic last night, clawing his way to the basket and knocking down those tough spinners in the lane. He was feisty. He didn't have that look in his eyes last year. I think he'll be fine in the playoffs.

Phx was 16 of 24 on 3-pointers. With hands in their faces half of the time. It was sick. They can't keep that up. As much as we hate to admit it in Dallas, you gotta love watching Stevie Nash do his thing. He's a freak.

Rangers.

They had their best day of their malodorous season so far yesterday. It was their first off day.

No comments: