Sunday, May 28, 2006

Mavs take Game 3, don't have to score 100....














121

98

88

The Suns point totals are really taking a dive, because the Mavericks Defense is starting to really come alive. The rotations look ok, they double Nash when they have to, and Marion can have his quiet 20 a game. That's fine.

Where this game was U-G-L-Y was the Mavs offense. I mean My God! Stop pulling up for those jump shots. The Mavericks are certainly fortunate their defense and Phx lack of clutch shooting in the 2nd half were so huge in this game, because even though they scored 95 points, the Mavs offensive execution was stinky.

Jerry Stackhouse... I don't know about you dude.

Diop, you the man.

Josh Howard, you the man.

Dirk I love you

Keith Van Horn.... you....I uhh... yeah

Steven Nash, you look like you need a breather dog.

So bring on Raja Bell, I think Avery makes all the adjustments and they can even win UGLY ass games like tonight.

Mavs in 6?

No comments: