Thursday, August 24, 2006

For those of you who don't know....

Braff Leaving 'Scrubs' for Big Screen

Zach Braff loves making movies so much, he's going to quit his role in "Scrubs" to concentrate on his film career.

Braff, who plays Dr. John "JD" Dorian in the TV comedy, realized his future lies on the big screen after the success of "Garden State," which he wrote, directed and starred in.

He tells Premiere magazine, "My guess is that this will be my last season (on 'Scrubs').
"Whether or not they continue without me, I don't know.


"I have had this amazing run on the show and I love it and I'm so grateful, but I want to make movies full time."

------------------------------------------------------------

What an idiot, first he breaks up with Mandy Moore, then he says he's quiting the best show on TV......grrrrr.....

No comments: