Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mavericks schedule out


















(This pic has nothing to do with anything, I just like it....)


Having picked out my season tickets for the Stars, I find myself much wanting in the basketball department. I'd love a 10 game Mavs package too. But alas, I am but a humble entry level "go-for" in the corporate world, and must wait my turn to have enough income to waste on season tickets to more than one team.

Among the highlights of the season...

- 32 ESPN, TNT, and NBA Tv appearances. Holy crap.

- Opener vs San Antonio!!! on Nov 2nd. Kind of wish they had an easier game to start off with....

- Miami comes to town in Feb, Mavs play @ Miami in January.

- 13 back to backs.... scheduled losses....

- A 6 game road trip in the critical last part of the season. gAY.

http://www.nba.com/mavericks/schedule/index.html

No comments: