Monday, August 27, 2007

Previously....on my blog

I was gearing up for the playoffs.

Yay! Playoffs.

Every year I get suckered in to thinking it's the most wonderful time of the year. It's awesome. And even though my beloved Stars never seem to take the journey I wish they would any more, at least the Mavericks were poised for an awesome run, right????

Wrong!!!!

That's what's funny about sports. 5 months later I can't wait to do it all again. I'm a shmuck. A huge shmuck. Oh well.

Either way, after not blogging any of the Stars/Mavs collapse, I thought about closing the blog forever. What purpose does it serve? Does anyone but me and 2 of my friends care? Not really. Well it's fun most of the time. And I'm going to try to stay more humorous and keep my ranting to myself.

That should last until about October 5th or 6th when the Stars play their first back to back. Or mid September when the new uniforms are unveiled. I can feel that big vein in my forehead holding its own training camp in there....

No comments: