Monday, August 27, 2007

A new season, a new look blog

I re-designed the blog. It was rather plain before, and since I have no substance to fall back on, style will have to do.

But the thorn in every bloggers side, is the name. What to call it? Do you go with a rhyme? Aliteration? A bad pun? Or INSERT NAME HERE: _______ 's BLOG? Maybe an offensive joke? A nice play on words?

Do I use my real first name, Brad? or my online alias, Flaco?

Ideas:

-"Flaco's Sports Flatulence" (hmmm not bad)
-"Hairy Flaco and the Goblet of Vodka" (not enough sports)
-"Flaming Flac0" (gay humor = funny?)

Alas, I think I'll just stick to Blogcasting Brad. I thought that I made that word up, until I read otherwise. Apparently I was about 5 years too late.

Damn you, Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blogcasting

No comments: