Friday, October 05, 2007

Quick hits

  • -Yankees...suck it. Go Cleveland
  • How about some drama in these baseball playoff games? I'll watch playoff baseball, but when I turn the game on and it's 9-3...I'm not that interested.
  • -Thanks for Marty Reasoner for taking a stupid penalty last night so that the Sharks could points out of a game they shouldn't have. Brilliant. Moron.
  • -Diamondbacks = good? Do I care that much? Not really, but I'm still from Phoenix and I reserve the right to root for them if they get further...
  • -Why do people complain about the NHL teams wearing white on the road? Most NFL teams wear their whites on the road (Broncos, Steelers, Colts come to mind). The NHL does it so that the teams can wear their 3rd jerseys (which are always darker) at home. It's marketing. It's not hard to understand.

And what are the Mavericks going to do withour Damp to start the season? Did Diop learn how to not get 2 first quarter fouls over the summer? I think that's going to be really bad. Eddie Jones and Trenton Hassell aren't going to help not give up gobs of points in the paint.

No comments: