Monday, January 01, 2007

Playoff Predictions

Is it finally his year? Well....no but here's the way I see it shaking out.

Indi beats KC. New England beats the New York Football Jets. This leaves (if I did my playoff seeding math right) Indianapolis @ Ravens. This is an interesting matchup. The Ravens are known for their D, but this year they can also score. One sided game, Ravens own them. Meanwhile, the Chargers show everyone who's boss.

Chargers over Ravens, Chargers in the Super Bowl.

NFC? Who cares? I think the Cowboys can beat Seattle in Seattle. Past that, whoever plays they Bears has no idea what they're going to get. I expect Phili to beat the Giants. This would leave Cowboys @ Bears, and Eagles @ New Orleans. Which would be a real shame, as the Saints and Eagles are the two best teams in the NFC right now in my estimation. If Seattle wins and plays the Saints, and Eagles play Bears, expect a good NFC championship game.

The bottom line is, if the Cowboys or Patriots make it to the Super Bowl I'm going to throw up bc I hate them so bloody much.

Go Saints? or Eagles?

Doesn't matter, the AFC is going to own anyways.


No comments: