Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tuesday Night Fun. Mavs win 107-80


I just got back from the game a little while ago.

Fun 2nd half tonight in the arena. Let me just say this, humble Billy beats me down so hard. I wish he would just shut up. I really do.

The threes from the corners are great. I usually hate 3 pointers, but they seem to earn them tonight with the ball movement.

What in the hell was Damp doing tonight?

Why does Diop take the ball back up like it's very fragile and he's afraid?

The BEST THING tonight was listening to the people around me. On several occasions I heard people saying "When are they going to put Devin Harris back in?" "We need Harris back, this sucks..."etc, etc..... Nice to hear the kid getting some recognition.

I find myself more and more wanting him to have the ball because I feel like things are just more in control that way.

Happiness is attending a Mavs blow out. also, the Dancers are hot.

Maybe the 2nd best thing about tonight was watching Avery Johnson. On TV you can't watch him pace and rant and wave his arms like a mad-man and go totally crazy for all 48 minutes. He's so entertaining. The players on the bench must have a lot of fun. I worry about his health long term though. The man is going to give himself a heart attack.

No comments: