Saturday, July 01, 2006

The JET will stay in Dallas!


Mavericks fans rejoice, if youre smart. This guy is money in the playoffs. Sure the Finals were a different story, but they were for Dirk and J Ho as well.

The Mavericks are showing the willing to do all the kinds of things the Stars cannot, and will not. Good bye Jason Arnott. Damnit.

Anyway, today is about the JET. Jason Terry has agreed in principle to a 6 year, $50 million contract. Yowza! But he's worth it I think.

6 years is a long time, but that will make him 34 (I think) in the last year of his contract, which is great.

Next, get Josh Howard locked up for a loooong time. I fear that one won't go as well though. But Mark Cuban isn't stupid. ( I know what you're thinking, but you don't get 4 billion dollars bc youre stupid)

Anyway, Go Mavs!!!

pay attention Dallas Stars/Doug Armstrong. Let Donnie Nelson and Mark Cuban teach you a lesson.

I'm very happy about this. Love you JET.



No comments: